We seek a mission driven marketing leader to craft and execute successful B2B demand generation programs in one of the most exciting spaces in the technology industry. You will be the sole marketing leader driving growth for the entire sales organization, enabling us to drive our paradigm shifting technology to industrial sectors faster. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record in B2B demand generation and sales enablement. Please be scrappy in maximizing limited time and resources. Be organized, move quickly, and have a bias toward action.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mentality, be focused on optimizing campaign performance, and an ability to balance evolving business needs with long term strategy.
This role reports to the CEO and is based in our Los Angeles office, with remote work enablement during COVID (must work on same time zone).
- Passionate about marketing new technology into a dynamic & rapidly evolving industrial market
- A self-starter and willing to build processes from the ground-up
- Educative and consultative in your approach An evangelist and a believer in driving change through technology
- An incredible communicator and up for any challenge!
What you will be doing:
- Generate inbound leads and booking meetings with our sales team
- Segment our customer base and run relevant outbound and ad campaigns to capture interest
- Oversee our outbound sales development resources to refresh and manage various campaigns
- Oversee content creation (case studies, etc)
- Use Outreach to automate inbound lead engagement
- Manage all social media channels & content
- Manage LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook ad campaigns
- SEO: Coordinate resources and activities to improve organic search
- SEM: Utilize search marketing approaches to raise awareness, generate new demand, drive engagement, and convert visitors
- Generate new pipeline through marketing automation and lead nurturing processes for prospects and customers
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert and expand customers
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Help to define our target market, qualification criteria, ideal customer profiles, and buyer personas
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations and demand generation.
- Experience in demand generation for $10k-$100k ACVs
- Vertical experience preferred (manufacturing, industrial)
- Demonstrable proficiency in SFDC, Hubspot, Outreach, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, website authoring tools (e.g., WordPress), and G-Suite (Docs, Sheets and Sheets) and Office 365.
- User of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch is a plus
- Ability to display results in dashboards, reports and data visualizations
- Multitasking a fast-paced startup and ability to refocus and shift priorities as projects come up