We seek a user experience-focused Product Designer who is passionate about augmented reality and its potential to revolutionize the way the industrial workforce works, learns, and communicates. At Mira, we employ a highly iterative design process where product, design, and engineering collaboratively build an incredible platform that spans the Mira Prism Pro Headset, web, and mobile.
- An expert at designing highly functional cross-platform user experiences
- A problem solver with a keen eye for simplicity and aesthetics.
- Passionate about user journey mapping and understanding every last detail about the end-user, their use case, and the wider ecosystem that we deploy into.
- A visionary thinker who can document and visualize concepts to communicate product concepts at all levels of maturity to internal and external stakeholders.
- A data-based decision-maker who validates early UX concepts and determines product-market fit by conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
- A great prototyper in whatever medium most suited to communicate and validate UX concepts and employ a highly iterative design process.
- An incredible communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excited to work with a bleeding-edge product and software team that ships software to a global user base.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Conduct usability testing of existing products and new concepts.
- Research and interview customers and end-users to create personas, document jobs to be done, and map out user journeys.
- Interpret usage data and qualitative user feedback to draw conclusions that improve every touchpoint of Mira’s offering
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps for existing and new products.
- Turn early product concepts into testable UX mockups, run user tests, and present learnings from each iteration
- 3+ years of experience designing products that ship
- Experience working closely with the software engineering team
- Degree in Product Design, HCI, or another relevant field
- Experience distilling customer feedback for product and engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to meet customers
- Experience with and contributing to a design system
- Familiar prototyping for Web or Unity (strong plus!)