At the core of Mira’s industry-leading industrial solutions is the Prism Pro AR headset, the first and only smartphone-powered augmented reality device that excels in both its functionality and simplicity.
As the Supply Chain Manager at Mira, you will work alongside hardware engineering from ideation and prototyping through mass production. You will run point on all things supply chain from NPI, through planning, to finished goods assembly and fulfillment across our distributed supply chain in North America and Asia. You will work collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success teams to optimize logistics around product fulfilment and reverse logistics for Mira's global set of customers.
- Able to focus on the big picture, while also a lover for the minute details
- An excellent communicator and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- A true Problem Solver – can think holistically and present scenarios to solve the problem at hand.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity. Apply process where it creates value, and design process where necessary
- Understanding of what it means to work for an early-stage startup with a hardware product
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to work with, influence and drive efforts of cross-functional internal and external team
- Responsible for all Supply Chain activities, including outsourcing, procurement, demand planning, global logistics and supplier relationship management
- Identify, select, negotiate and close agreements with additional supply chain partners
- Ownership and accountability for supplier performance and relationship management ensuring continuity of supply and timely resolution of supply disruptions
- Manage the day to day business interaction with the global EMS partners to ensure delivery requirements and priorities are achieved
- Ensure the balance between supply and demand through detailed material planning, tracking of production and delivery milestones and overall ensuring alignment between Sales and Operations
- Manage the transition of new products from R&D to contract manufacturers assuring supplier ramp readiness (capacity, factory, materials management, etc.) to meet time-to-market launch
- Establish the processes and logistics partnerships and manage the end to end RMA execution
- Work with Accounting and Finance & Strategy teams to optimize the end-to-end cost management for all hardware production
- Provide leadership to realize continuous improvement of manufacturing operations and supply chain results focused on cycle time reductions, cost and yield improvement
- 7+ years of progressive experience in materials and supply chain management, working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Extensive experience starting up and managing commercial relationships between an OEM and an EMS partner from NPI through production -ideally in the Far East/Asia
- High touch background in all areas of supply chain including sourcing/vendor development, procurement, demand/supply planning, inventory management, logistics and distribution
- Experience working collaboratively with Engineering to facilitate the ramp to volume
- Possess a strong grasp of the product technical requirements, milestones, and interdependencies for establishing an accurate and effective project plan.
- Capable of negotiating and executing supply agreements to a successful outcome
- Knowledge of ERP, strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally-travel requirement of ~ 20%