We seek a creative-driven content creator to craft marketing content in one of the most exciting spaces in the technology industry. You will be a project-based contractor filming & editing new video content for ad campaigns and company collateral, enabling us to reach new audiences and capture the attention of qualified leads in the B2B industrial space. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record in pre-production, location scouting, content creation, shooting, motion graphics, and editing. We are inspired by those who are lean and comfortable being scrappy to maximize time and resources to ensure quick, quality turnarounds. While creativity rules, we look to those who are organized, move quickly, and have a bias toward action.
This contractor role reports to the Head of Growth and is based in Los Angeles, with remote work enablement during COVID.
Please upload a portfolio of your relevant work when you apply.
- Skilled when it comes to storytelling and translating complex technology into digestible collateral
- Driven by creative vision, yet grounded when it comes to execution
- Passionate about marketing new technology into a dynamic & rapidly evolving industrial market
- One who thrives in an environment with objectives, but not a clearly defined playbook
- A self-starter who strives for efficiency, excellence, and gets the job done
- An incredible communicator and up for any challenge!
What you will be doing:
- Scouting industrial/factory locations to film content at
- Create compelling marketing collateral to engage with our target audiences, including designing case studies, 1-pagers, pictures, and video content
- Own and navigate the content production pipeline – responsible for pre-production, production, and post-production cycle
- Film and edit video content for ad commercials, customer onboarding material, and sales collateral
- 4+ years of experience in cinematography, video production, and content creation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize complex productions
- Ability to strategize, prioritize, and execute in a timely and organized manner
- Experience multitasking within a fast-paced environment and ability to refocus and shift priorities as projects come up
- Familiar with Adobe suite, Final Cut Pro X, Sketch, Figma, or other relevant software