We are seeking a Growth Marketing Associate who brings expertise in building and managing marketing lifecycle campaigns for B2B organizations. This role will be responsible for campaign planning, creation, implementation, test design, data analytics, and reporting. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship. Remote potential for the right candidate.*
- Scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments via inbound marketing and paid UA
- Talk regularly with team members, customers, and prospects to bring in qualitative and quantitative insights that guide your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Work collaboratively to ideate and develop creative assets to support campaigns across the full funnel
- Produce and manage campaigns across multiple paid platforms via Hubspot Marketing Hub
- Establish optimal metrics and campaigns that drive adoption on an ongoing basis; resolve how to start calculating the customer affinity metric for Mira
- Improve campaign performances through A/B testing, segmentation, and user survey insights
- Translate data and test results into meaningful recommendations and presentations for the team to act on
- Build trustworthy partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Customer Focused. You are fueled by empathizing with the customer and love building supportive campaigns that help them better understand Mira products and the pathway to reach their goals.
- Strong communicator. You are able to adapt how you communicate, more specifically, generate copy and messaging, to best reach and engage your audience and differentiate Mira.
- Thoughtful. You pair data and insights with your passion for user input to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view.
- Organized. You independently lead highly interdependent, sophisticated projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- Passionate about technology. You are interested in learning about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Collaborative. You work well with a range of teams to execute your work in a productive and collaborative manner.
- 2 years experience in a Lifecycle or Growth Marketing role, familiar with the standard methodologies of lifecycle marketing and user journey optimization, preferably in industrial and enterprise industries.
- Record of building and shaping the planning and execution of data-driven marketing campaigns across communication channels including A/B experimentation.
- Experience in working closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to set up triggered events based on user lifecycle management needs.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Suite, and any CRM tool
- Proficient in web tools (Contentful/CDN, HTML, JS, etc)
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Understand the technology stack of operations, including marketing automation, attribution, and analytics.
Mira is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and inclusion is essential to creating great products our customers will love.
*In order to be considered for remote employment, you must meet specific quality standards, have a quiet home office environment, and high-speed internet access.