Breakthrough Augmented Reality startup seeking a QA Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a sharp eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Maintain ever-growing test suites, executing ad-hoc testing on new areas that haven't yet been documented, and dive through the UX to help us deliver the best user experience possible.
- Manual and Automated testing and stress testing of AR applications and specified hardware.
- Create manual tests (including test cases, test plans, bug verification, and functional tests.)
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and accommodate an agile workflow.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Background and demonstrated ability in creating and executing test case scenarios for changes to systems, conversion data, and interfaces.
- Strong ability to create accurate estimates for the work to be completed.
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with the business and IT community.
- Strong ability for using Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiar with ADA compliance guidelines.